We are a full-service orthotic and prosthetic center.
We are the area's leader in the profession of orthotics and prosthetics that provide expert, quality care with compassion and integrity to ensure the highest level of service possible at a reasonable cost.
The need for a prosthetic or orthotic device may arise from a traumatic injury, congenital condition or disabling illness. Our staff has helped individuals with diabetes, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, spina bifida, and scoliosis, as well as those with spinal cord injuries or amputations. We specialize in providing pre-fabricated and customized solutions to an individual's specific needs such as custom bracing and artificial limbs.
We service patients of all ages from babies to the elderly. This diverse experience enhances our ability to treat people with respect and dignity they deserve. In addition, our staff is actively involved with continuing education on a national level with our orthotic and prosthetic professionals to ensure the highest level of care.
- Pre-Operative Prosthetic Consultation
- Limb Shrinkers / Immediate Post-Op Fittings
- All Lower Extremity Prostheses
- Specialized Athletic Prostheses
- C-Leg Micro-Processor Knee
- Upper Extremity Prostheses
- Myo-Electric Prostheses
- Full range of Pediatric Orthoses
- Pre-Fabricated Orthoses
- Custom AFO's for CVA, TBI, UMN, Disorders
- Custom AFO's for Trauma
- Fracture Braces / Walking Boots
- Spinal Orthoses / Scoliosis
- Diabetic Footwear / Inserts
- Stance Control Knee Orthoses
- Post-Op / ROM orthoses
- Function / ACL Knee Orthoses
- Custom Athletic Foot Orthotics
- Tone / Contracture Management Designs